Monday, April 27, 2009

looking back :(

well here we are, on our last opportunity to share our stories and advice... its crazy to think that i contacted the CDC to get a job before I got to WPI... I interviewed with them on my first week at WPI and got the job. I started as an office assistant. I learned so much about the resources available to students as well as about the process of interviewing. It was a great department to get involved with so early. I therefore had a resume ready by Freshman year so that when sophomore year came around with apps for off campus IQP's I was more than ready. Two years later I moved on into a Peer Advisor role, where we primarily marketed the Major Exploration Series (which at the time was the Major Selection Program) as well as helped to organize it. I learned even more in this, especially about the resources available as well as interviewing do's and dont's.

As for the rest of my WPI experience: coming in as a First Year, I had NO IDEA what I was getting ready to start: the new people, the new culture, and weather!!! classes were a smooth transition but everything else was a little rougher. I joined a couple of organizations, and with that a world of opportunities appeared before me. I met tons of people through these and I finally felt at home. Interestingly enough the culture lessons kept coming in till about NOW.

With sophomore year coming around, chemical engineering and applying for IQP were some of the top memories. It was definitely an academically busy year. I got accepted into the Thailand project center which I was thrilled about. That summer I got an internship with Johnson and Johnson which was awesome! I was in their pharmaceutical manufacturing department working on the validating process for two products that were about to go into the market = pretty awesome. I did that internship in Puerto Rico.

Junior year = WOW! Some of my best memories come from Junior year. I got very involved on campus and became extremely attached to WPI and the people. I learned a lot about myself, my personality, what I enjoy, and how much I appreciate the people around me. I got an internship for the summer in Miami about October, which was awesome. I also went to Thailand this C term and had the experience of a lifetime (I spent about a month in one of the poorest villages of the country). Finally, watching the Seniors graduate was really sad especially because we had gotten a lot closer to them. It was good to see what lied ahead of us.

Finally, SENIOR YEAR!!! With all its glory, it was definitely busy but eventually you have soo much free time because all your responsabilities kind of drift away. We just had project presentation day this past Thursday which was symbolic of seniors finishing up EVERYTHING! It went well, and now there are just some finishing touches. With Commencement coming up we can't help but get emotional. I find that we are all moving into different places and different programs. We all have different backgrounds, but we shared something truly unique: WPI.

I am finishing up this blog from Houston, where I am signing my apt. for the next year. So already feeling like we're moving on, I say this: I feel like I owe so much to WPI for ALL THE EXPERIENCES that I've gained while being here. A lot of who I am today is because of the education I received, the activities I became involved in, and the people I've met. It's been a wild ride, and something that every First Year should be excited about, every Sophomore should be living, and every Junior should be appreciating. Thank you to everyone who made it so amazing for me!!!!

40 comments:

毛衣 said...

若對自己誠實,日積月累,就無法對別人不忠了。........................................

陽明山花季 said...

I do like ur article~!!! ........................................

麗君 said...

性愛性交自拍走光貼走光自拍自拍性照片台灣性愛自拍影片正妹牆論壇正妹牆牆正妹薔正咩百人斬母子影片永平工商影片永平回收場永平高中做愛影片正妹照片av正妹無名相簿介紹正妹無名分享本土圖貼本土線上短片本土論壇未成年女優未成年者禁止進入未成年情色影片正日報正妹av片正妹小遊戲正妹分享正妹日本正妹自拍圖正妹相簿分享永平影片視訊辣妹亞洲情色風暴貼圖成人貼圖男同志聊天室

仲亨 said...

It's great!!.............................................

陳水慧 said...

nice job! waiting for your new artical. ........................................

v奎峰奎峰 said...

It's great!!..........................................

A22laynaGainer1104 said...

放鬆一下,看個笑話吧!!
站住!還我貞操
珠江路上超強的IT廁所
班長後悔莫及
蚊子是如何誕生的
蚊子的眼淚(煽情版)
笑抽了!

ZenaT_Pinter2284 said...

nice to know you ~........................................

WillyA安恬 said...

你的部落格很棒,我期待更新喔 ........................................

BlancaMcleroy1230 said...

Thx ur share........................................

DamionHallam3216 said...

覺得自己能不能做到,其實只在一念之間。........................................

LoganO_Kellam1 said...

pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!!.............................................

DennisPick麗珠 said...

心中有愛,才會人見人愛。.............................................

HaroldM22 said...

成人 免費視訊影音觀賞 聊天網 免費h卡通 0401交友 台灣女優 性感裸體寫真 免費影片線上觀看 本土自拍偷拍露點照 免費豆豆聊天室 愛愛 情趣丁字褲 成人遊戲18禁 少女裸體圖片 嘟嘟影城85c 免費a圖a片 美眉情色網 麗的色情遊戲 一夜情短片 av383tv影片 完美女人聊天室 玩美女人影音視訊 性感熱辣美女寫真 裸睡的辣妹圖片 人妻自拍畫廊 超熟女性愛 視訊聊天 空姐免費a片 a圖網情色貼圖 寫真 85cc卡通影城 杜蕾斯成人 微風 嘟嘟 av女優777 情色貼圖片 台灣援交自拍影片 情人視訊聊天室 鋼管辣妹 免費av 洪爺性愛貼圖 大奶裸體辣妹 www.sex520.com 電話下載片 日本巨乳貼圖 性愛自拍圖貼 後宮電影院女優 限制級 0204 性愛影片觀看 內褲走光

呈均 said...

卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!..................................................

祥傑祥傑 said...

you two make a lovely couple!............................................................

estherme said...

Man proposes, God disposes.............................................................

Vi2139 said...

Make yourself necessary to someone...................................................................

怡婷 said...

Where did you purchase this product?.................................................................

KrisMcmillen07星美 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

王名仁 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

羅承霞 said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。............................................................

登山登山 said...

blog不錯唷~我會常常來看的~加油~!! ..................................................................

宜欣宜欣 said...

A contented mind is a perpetual feast...................................................................

佳皓佳皓 said...

人生匆匆-把握當下,支持鼓勵~事事如意~..................................................................

茹希茹希 said...

天氣涼了~要注意身體喔@~@............................................................

梁淑娟梁淑娟 said...

今天是個好天氣~祝你愉快~^^~~..................................................................

黃威宇 said...

每日都有新日光,每日都有新希望。..................................................

陳韋夏陳韋夏益東富益東富 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債.................................................................

林聿希林聿希林聿希 said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。.................................................................

馬志榮惠玲成 said...

Learning makes a good man better and ill man worse.............................................................

家唐銘 said...

獨居時,要反省自己的過錯;在社會大眾之間,則要忘卻別人的過失。..................................................

偉曹琬 said...

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。......................................................

江仁趙雲虹昆 said...

成功可招引朋友,挫敗可考驗朋友......................................................................

文汝劉文汝劉文汝劉 said...

我們必須先有哭泣,才有歡笑;也必須先感到人生的悲哀,然後才感到人生的快樂。.................................................... ............

建枫 said...

等很久了 謝謝你的用心............................................................

玉韓韓韓婷韓韓韓韓 said...

路過留言支持~~~..................................................

江仁趙雲虹昆 said...

善言能贏得聽眾,善聽才能贏得朋友。......................................................................

宜DimpleHollow欣 said...

好看耶~一定每天有空給你支持..................................................

建枫 said...

來給你加油打氣!!!保重!!!............................................................