Tuesday, October 28, 2008

uyyy... :(

So I still haven't heard from the department in Houston with Company X. I really want that job. I e-mailed my contact person about two weeks from when I went to interview and I got an automatic reply from his e-mail telling me that he was out of the office until Oct. 27th because he was in Nigeria. I got a phone call the next day from another representative from the same department telling me that she was in Argentina and that they weren't going to be able to get back to me until the following week. I started getting scared so when a different department in Company X called me for an on-site interview I said yes. I just went this past weekend. I flew down to Fairfax, VA on Sunday, and returned last night. I enjoyed the experience but I really prefer the department in Houston since the job seems to fit my personality much better as well as I really really like Houston. A friend of mine, received an offer from the same company but with a different department down in Houston as well and has offered to get an apt. with me. Unfortunately, I still have no offer and I'm really worried. Let's see what happens. :(

No comments: