Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Next Steps

So I interviewed with Company B (which I found at the Career Fair). The interview went well I believe. I will contact my interviewer in about a week and thank him/her for coming to campus and interviewing me. I will also ask him/her if he/she has heard about any progress on my application. I am currently also speaking with representatives from various departments from Company X (where I did my summer internship). I had an on site interview set up but unfortunately, due to weather, it was postponed. I am still waiting to hear from them to reschedule. I did get a call from a different department in Company X for a home-office based job. I have not accepted or declined. I want to weigh out my options. We'll see what happens with this....

No comments: